Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Friday, March 10, 2006

Just when you thought I was gone...

Yup...just to let you guys and girls out there know...I'M BACK!! Woo hooo...! Man, I gotta admit...I actualy missed blogging! I missed telling you all the adventures in my life, the lame jokes to brighten your gloomy lives, the exciting plans that we have in store for all of us in rangers...gosh, I missed it so much...I missed ALL of you soooooooooo much! :(

During the past 2 weeks, God has brought me through a life-changing journey. Sometimes they say, one man's suffering can be a lesson for another. The past week has been a life's lesson for me, as I took the time to ponder on certain matters...especially regarding His love for me. Its funny how some things that we THOUGHT mattered most in life, all of a sudden seem so futile and insignificant. And its comforting to know that in our darkest hours, in our weakness, God shows Himself strong. Its amazing to know that... to truly realize who our God is, its requires us to come before Him in all humility, laying aside all our pride and human understanding, kneeling at His feet, and to come before Him like a child. His child.

We often equate God's presence with roaring winds, sound of thunder, and great signs...just as what the Israelites in the bible experienced all their life. Then I was reminded of the times God was with David out in the fields and meadows, by a gentle stream, in green pastures... speaking to him in a still, small voice. That night, God made Himself so real to me. In the stillness of the night, in the shadows of darkness...God was there with me...words could never explain...

I thank you all for your prayers. In times like these, I am blessed to have the support of friends like all of you. I will always remember the words of my fellow ranger and friend. This is what he said...

"Hey bro, its a long journey through life...some help from friends along the way will pull us through.."

How true. God bless...
Share This

No comments: