Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Saturday, February 14, 2009

If ever I loved Thee, tis' now...

Friends...

On this very special day, February 14th, Valentine's Day 2009...this special dedication goes out to a very special friend who has been with me through thickness and frailty, through my darkest nights and even my brightest of days, in my days of triumph and in my days of defeat and being trampled to the ground, the days where He picked me up and dusted the dirt of my knees, surrounded me with His arms of assurance, and told me that "I am His" forever more...

His name is....Jesus.

My Jesus, I love Thee
I know thou art mine
For thee all the follies of sin I resign
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art thou
If ever I loved thee, my Jesus, 'tis now.

I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me
And purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on thy brow
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now.

In mansions of glory and endless delight
I'll ever adore thee in heaven so bright
I'll sing with the glittering crown on my brow
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now...


My prayer for you this day is that all of us will learn to fall in love with Jesus all over again and re-discover the love that gave up eternity to die on the cross for the redemption of mankind. For you and me...

God bless.

Share This

No comments: