Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Can You Feel The Heat??

Greetings rangers, commanders and friends of Selangor #6!

Yes yes...once again, my thousand apologies for keeping you guys and girls waiting in suspence and testing your patience and long-suffering abilities. I've been...around. Yes, been all around the country, travelling a lot and getting stranded at times, taking some time off to do some soul searching. And yes...I found myself once again. Its good to be back where I belong. Dont you agree?

As you (and the rest of the ranger world) already know, we're about 32 days away from Camporama 2009! Yes...I get that same jaw-dropping expression everytime I see the countdown...but hey, its getting closer and closer. Have you signed up??? If not, please do so by this coming Sunday! Remember, this camp is open to ALL rangers and non-rangers. Basically, anyone and everyone that has legs, hands and (half) a brain are eligble to sign up for this camp! Oh well, you get the drift...sign up ASAP!

Just to give you a preview of what you can expect once you get to Benum Hill Resort....as mentioned, this is a beautiful campsite. Dont believe me? Take a look at the pics below and judge for yourselves. :)


Walkways that calms the storm raging in your soul...


The beauty lies in its simplicity...

A scene from the top of the Flying Fox, overlooking the entire campsite...


Walking never felt this good and peaceful...oh btw, thats Jon Lee in the pic! :)

A scene from the beatiful lake, that will host our water championship activities...trust me, you dont want to miss out on this!

So what are you waiting for? Come join us for 4 days of pure exhiliration and awesome fun and challenge that will be remembered for a very, very long time to come! It changed my life. What about you?

Yosokoooo! JAPAN...

Share This

No comments: