Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Friday, July 17, 2009

Will You Be There?

Hello to all my die-hard MU supporters and adoring fans!


Yes, the CHAMPS are in town (Owen, included). They're currently at KL, and having their practice session right now at Bukit Jalil Stadium, KL. There will be about 16 of us from Selangor #6 going for this match. If you're going, try to keep a lookout for us among the 70,000 fans! I know Selangor #7 will be there too...lets meet up boys, and spray some red paint all over town!



Wanna do something cool? Bring a toilet paper...soak it in red...hold one end, and throw it all the way from the top tier, letting it stream down all the way down. Imagine almost 50 rolls of toilet paper streaming down from the top tier. Amazing. Oh yea, dont forget to RUN after that, as security will be looking for you.


Learn the song, boys!

I Was Born To Be United
Daddy Told Me When I Was Just A Baby
When I Was Five, I Went Down The Warwick Road
Now Im Addicted To the Only Place I Go

Take Me Home United Road
To The Place I Belong
To Old Trafford
To See United
Take Me Home United Road

All My Memories Bobby Charlton
George Best And Cantona
They Came To Us From Heaven
Then In Nou Camp In 1999
On Sir Matt Busby's Birthday
It Was Party Time

Take Me Home United Road
To The Place I Belong
To Old Trafford
To See United
Take Me Home United Road

Oh well, if you're the kind that cant memorize for nuts, just chant "Glory glory Man United, and the Reds go marching ON ON ON!"

Stay alive, and I'll see ya guys at the match tomorrow. God bless!

RR meeting resumes this Sunday at 1.30pm. Do come in your Camporama t-shirts yea?

Share This

No comments: