Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

RR T-shirts! Its closer than you think...

Hey yaaaa!


I know I know...some of you must have been thinking that I forgot all about the new rangers t-shirts....well, good news is...the tees will be out very very soon! I just received a sample of it last night...comes in both black and white. Let me tell you...it looks good...its really good....or maybe its me who makes it look good! haha...


Well, the t-shirt comes in both black and white. The sizes available are baby tees (size 34), S, M, L, XL and for Collin...XXL! The price for the gorgeous white ones are RM12 a piece while the awesome black ones go for RM13 a piece. If I were you, dont bother cracking your head using up all those precious and rare brain cells of yours thinking about which colour to buy...If I were you, I'd buy both!!! Take my word for it..


For those of you who forgot how it looks like..here's the exact design of how its gonna be...


Do keep a lookout for the next annoucement regarding our very own Selangor #6 Royal Rangers T-shirt! Hmm..come to think about it, I guess it'll make a very good Christmas gift...

Share This

No comments: