Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Monday, June 05, 2006

Lend Me Your Ears!

Hello there buddies and rangers!
Today is monday. I hate mondays! That means...that's almost 6 days till the next rangers meeting! Man..that seems like eternity. Perhaps some of you out there can share with me some interesting ideas to kick the monday-blues...
Well, while thinking about the programmes lined up for the E-rangers over the second half of the year, and after a brainstorming session with the commanders...I said to myself, "Why dont we ask the rangers themselves what they want to do?" Now that's a brilliant idea! Clap Clap...So rangers, now that you've heard my rantings...

What do YOU want to do as Expedition Rangers???

Do throw suggestion in the chatbox or preferably, leave a comment. The activities can either be indoor or outdoor. Dont limit yourself to the usual stuff we do. Think out of the box. Think out of this world! For some of you who like to watch paint dry, we can consider that. For some of you who like massage and facial treatment, we could consider that too. If you love highland camping, that could be fun too! How about a hiking-style camping trip? One night here, one night at a different location? We could even go chase chickens!
I guess you get my point. I'll be waiting...
Share This

No comments: