Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fever Time!

Hey hey ppl!

1.50am in the morn now...nothing much to do...so I guess I had better start blogging! Just in case you people have been wondering whats been happening to me...well, nothing much to say except that I'm busy busy busy...but dont worry. I'll still find the time to keep all of you insatiable creatures out there entertained with the latest happenings...

I'm sure by now we've all realized that the FIFA World Cup is currently on-going and most Malaysians men are by now football-nuts and have contracted the 'Footballitis' disease...which can be pretty annoying for all the ladies out there, esp the the wives, the girlfriends, sisters, grandmothers, dear mamas...etc...etc.. trust me! Anyway, if your man is looking for a mc letter...you know lar...to 'ponteng' school, to take a one-month vacation, suddenly fall sick for the whole month...here's one letter from a certain doctor that might help you achieve your World Cup dream...hehe...

Do try it out guys...ad let me know what happened! :)

Share This

No comments: