Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

And He sent the rain...

Dear Rangers and friends...

Its a beautiful Wednesday night at home. I just got back from home after spending the night in our Wednesday Prayer Meeting, together with our fellow church members and RR commanders. Its amazing to see what God is doing in our lives and in our church. If you dont already know it in your heart, God is definitely doin' something amazing in our midst. Just wait for it, friends...a fresh new wave of God's anointing and power is near! Believe it, and keep on praying!

Just thought I'd share with you something that really tugged at my heart. Somebody asked us tonight, "Young people, do you REALLY know God in your hearts? You THINK you do... but do you really KNOW who God is or experienced Him in your lives?" This got me thinking. And I had to think and dig deep inside to find the answer. All my life, I've known this person called Jesus. I know He's God. I know He's good. I know He loves me. I've seen Him do amazing things in the life of my parents and my grandmother...but what about me? I began to search deeper, I looked back at my life in a glance, I thought of those moments and incidences...and I know and glad to say that God is indeed real in my life...

But it doesn't stop there! Realization is one thing. Longing and yearning for more is a whole separate issue. Do you long to be in His presence? Because it is said in God's word...that in His presence, there is fulness of joy. Do you seek and long for His presence? Because it is said in His word that those who seek Him, shall find Him.

Take a moment and ask yourself this question, "Do you really know who Jesus is? Do you really know Him to be true in YOUR life?" I pray that even as you search for answers, that you will find Jesus to be so real in your life.

Even as I was thinking of what to type tonight, a friend gave me a youtube link to click on. And so, I did. When I saw the title, I told my friend that I have seen this video many times before. But interestingly, when I watched the video again...somehow God just began to speak to me. For all the times I've watched this before, I took away nothing from it. But tonight I believe God showed me something...and if you have the time, take some time to be alone by yourself, and when its quiet and peaceful at night, do watch this video and allow God to speak to you. Thanks to Julian for sharing this with me tonight. God bless!

My name is Eliot, and this is my story...

Dear Eliot...you are already a miracle to us.
Dear Eliot...its great to have you home.
Dear Eliot...we've loved how to best take care of you. We love it!
Dear Eliot...today you turned 1 month old. I didn't know if I'd ever get to say that.
Dear Eliot...you continue to find new ways to steal our hearts.
Dear Eliot...I've never seen your mum more happy. The joy she felt getting to show off her son couldn't be described with words.
Dear Eliot...the logic of medicine says you shouldn't be alive. But you are.
Dear Eliot...have I told you lately that we're so proud of you.
Dear Eliot...today you went to be with Jesus...
God found great pleasure to take a lowly thing in the eyes of the world, and show truth...
Share This

No comments: