Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hear, Hear! #4

Hi, I am Tan Chun Han. You can call me Han. In Royal Rangers Sel#6, I have learnt a lot of things from all the commanders. They have been helping me since I joined Royal Rangers. Royal Rangers has helped me grow closer to God. In Rangers, I learnt a lot such as cooking, hiking, communication and a lot more. It is fun joining Rangers. There are a lot of camps and events in Royal Rangers such as Pow Wow, Outpost Camp and Cookarama just to name a few. I totally experienced God during those camps because I could really feel Him. I have already joined two camps, namely Outpost Camp and Pow Wow. I got to know a lot of commanders and rangers. Even though the commanders are from other outposts, they still helped me. Royal Rangers has helped me gain friendships that are not easily broken. I also would like to thank the commanders that always ask if I have any prayer request. They have been taking care of us and always helped us when we need it . The commanders around me make me feel safe. Royal Rangers has helped me to be more sociable and able to make friends wherever I go.



In Royal Rangers we train future leaders through outdoor activities such as camping, hiking and so much more! Ranger Han here has clearly benefited from joining the various camps that we organise year in and year out and he's definitely growing not just physically but mentally and spiritually as well (: So if you're reading this and you're not a part of our Selangor #6 family YET, do come and join us this Sunday (19.10.2014) at 12.30pm, Glad Tidings Assembly Klang! It'll be our last meeting for the year! So do come, join us and be blessed (:


That's all for now, Toodles!
Share This

No comments: