Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Sunday, February 24, 2008

From Milan, with love...and pizzas!

Hey friends...

Wow...what an amazing week its been! Plenty of ups and downs for me personally, but hey, what else can I say except...God has been good. Gosh...I missed you guys back home so so much! Being away from you guys and girls is like having cereals without milk! Things just ain't the same without you ppl...

Well, I can see that the chatbox is alive and well, eh? People having a crush on Tessa (now that she's left Malaysia, finally want to admit...), suddenly Nandei and Yinadei brought India to RR blog, questions about Micah...well, if you want to know who he is, perhaps one day I'll share with you his story...an amazing story of love, courage and sacrifice.

Anyway, I'm still not back yet, but its great to be able to connect with you guys over the blog and share with you something that God has placed in my heart this day. Sometimes He speaks through us through His Word, many times through people we meet, ocassionally during the silence and stillness of the night, and for some, He speaks to us through songs of worship.

Even as I was travelling in a train today, there were so many things going through my heart and in my mind. Some things which I will never know the answer to...For many days, things seemed so silent and distant. Far, far away from everything that meant to me. And even as I spent my time just listening to songs of worship, it was then that God finally broke His silence...and even as this song played over and over again, God just began to speak to me so clearly. At this point, I realized that my questions didn't really matter anymore. I finally found the answer that I've been looking for all these while...

My prayer is that in your times of struggle, you too will find peace and comfort in Him and be encouraged, knowing that our God is never more than a prayer away, and will always be with us...never forsaking us!

God bless and have a awesome and amazing week ahead! Looking forward to my return...the return of The Boss! Haha...



Hillsong United - None But Jesus

In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored

When You call I won’t refuse
Each new day again I’ll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

When You call I won’t delay
This my song through all my days

All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord
Forevermore...


Share This

No comments: