Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Param's Malaya Bicycle...

Good morning to you, folks and rangers!

Its 2am now! And yes, I'm back with another one of my 'Inspirational Wednesday' posting. Kinda' missed out on it last week, so here I am with two very special and heart-warming videos, specially for this Merdeka season. I dont know about you...but whenever I watch these award-winning videos, it always moves my heart and puts a smile on my face...knowing that if only these scenes could replay once again in our lives, wouldn't the Malaysia of today be a much better one? Just a little something for us to think about...

I've watched this video many times over...and its really one that speaks of a united Malaysia. And just to put a smile on your face...listen to kids' conversations at the end. It's hillarious!



"Eh, itu dia potong...dia kasi balik ar?" :)


God bless and I hope you'll have a great week ahead. How about this...do something to bless someone from a different race? :) It'll probably be the most memorable thing you've done for someone in a long, long while.

Its good to be a Christian and know it, but its better to be a Christian and SHOW it!

By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another - John 13:35

Also, a big Shout Out to our dearest ranger Peter Siew who celebrated his 16th birthday on the 30th of August! If only you came out a day later, we could have called your our very own Merdeka Babi...opps...baby, I mean! :) Happy birthday, bro! May God continue to lead you and guide you all the days of your life!


God bless and keep on moving to the music!

Share This

No comments: