Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hear, Hear! #12

Heya! Hope your week's been great so far (:

Another testimony for you from our very own Ranger Valesca. Enjoy!

I first started joining Royal Rangers when I was a kid. Through Rangers, I was able to learn a lot about God and not just God but other skills as well such as cooking, lashing, animals and many more. My first camp and outing can be traced back to when I was still a Discovery ranger. We went to the KL Bird Park and it was a really happy and joyful trip as I was able to get to know the other rangers as well as see various kind of birds which I've never seen in my life. On top of that, I got to see ostrich eggs and eagle eggs too! After a few years, I was promoted to Adventure Rangers where I currently am right now. In the Adventure Rangers age group, there are even more activities such as camping and outings. My first 3 days 2 nights camp was at Sungai Congkak and it was really fun! My family even sent me off to the campsite. After reaching, we unloaded and set up our tents. We also had lunch which we had to cook ourselves. I still remember not knowing how to cook even instant noodles and ended up needing my friends and commanders to help. This first camping trip is one that I will cherish for a long time to come.



Cheers!
Share This

No comments: