Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hear, Hear! #2

My name is Nicholas Ng. In rangers, I have learnt so much from all the commanders around me. They have always been of great help. The merits in rangers have made me more knowledgeable and now I am able to understand interesting topics. Besides, my communication skill has increased so much more through the different activities that I participated in. 

Royal Rangers as a Christian organisation has helped me grow closer to God. Moreover, some life-long friendships have been made. Through Royal Rangers’ camps such as Pow Wow and Camporama, I have been exposed to different people from different places and it has definitely given me the chance to experience God again. 


I am always encouraged seeing how prayers in Rangers have helped me in my life. The commanders are always with us and understand us and that makes me feel more secure. Rangers has also brought me closer to my school friends and made it easier for me to make new friends anywhere and everywhere.




Prayer is a vital part of our Christian walk with God. In fact, it is so important that it's mentioned more than 250 times in the bible! As commanders, we cover the rangers in our prayers because prayer is such a powerful force. The power of prayer comes not from the special words we say or special ways we pray but from the omnipotent Father who hears and answers our prayers. All we have to do is pray in faith. Know that the Holy Spirit is helping us in prayer, and that Jesus is interceding along as well (Romans 8:26). We're so glad that our prayers touched your life Nicholas. We pray for even more of God's glory to be revealed in your life for the days to come!

Continue to shine for Jesus! 


\m/
Share This

No comments: