Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hear, Hear! #7


My name is Shiew Ying. I started joining Royal Rangers since I was 12 years old. My favourite thing about Rangers is camping. My first camp was Camporama 2012, it was a memorable one. I like this camp because we got to know more new friends and there were many types of games such as dodge ball, flying fox and many more. There are also other camps in Royal Rangers Selangor #6 such as outpost camp, JTC, and ER Survival Camp. Outpost camp is a camp where all Royal Rangers Selangor #6 gather together. I like the activities in Outpost Camp because there are games, council fire, morning parade and hiking. This year, Outpost Camp was held at a different venue. We usually camp at Gombak but this year's camp location was Kuala Kubu Bharu. Last year, there was a major camp called Pow Wow, I like that camp too because the activities were extremely fun just like Camporama! And that's why I like Royal Rangers so much!

Woohooo! Camping indeed is fun! More often than not it's through camping that we get to know each other better as well as grow stronger in the Lord (: 
And yes! Camporama will be back next year. Mark your calendars!

Share This

No comments: