Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Monday, April 27, 2015

Hear, Hear! #8


This week we have a life testimony from our very own Ranger Josephine!

I started joining Rangers back in 2010 when I was ten. I'm thankful for my mum who introduced me to the Royal Rangers ministry. Without fail, she would fetch me to church every Sunday and pick me up once Rangers is over. I first joined Discovery Rangers.

After joining Rangers for awhile, I finally went for my first outdoor camping trip which was the Royal Rangers outpost campout during March 2013. I had such a wonderful time at camp together with the rangers and commanders. It was during the camp that I came to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. I took the step of faith and courage and walked to the front and said the sinner's prayer. Since then, I have always felt the joy of the Lord in my life and I also feel the peace that surpasses all understanding.

How has Rangers impacted me? Well, Rangers has helped me to come to know the Lord and taught me various life skills and knowledge that I would not be able to learn in school. I became more independent and I expanded my social circle as well. I'm proud to be a part of Royal Rangers ministry. All praise to God :)

Amen! Indeed receiving the Lord as our personal Savior is the best decision we can ever make. We're so proud and happy for you Jo. May you continue to grow in beauty and stature with the Lord (:


Blessings!
Share This

No comments: