Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Friday, May 16, 2008

Here's to the night...

Hey friends...

Its been a long and tiring day for me (business as usual...). I believe that most of you are currently going through your school exams, eh? Gosh I missed those days...Well, so many things to look forward to after this week, rite? Exam-free, holidays, church camp, loads of time to fellowship and just be free! Hope you guys are as excited as I am and looking forward to an amazing second half of the year! Time really does fly, I'm telling you...

Even as I look back on the things that happened from Jan - May 2008, truly I can say that God has been faithful and He has continued to bless people through this ministry of Royal Rangers. Despite many personal disappointments and tough times, God has always been there and Has never failed to lift me up. My strong foundation, my shelter from the storm, my fortress in the time of war...that's who my God is. And even as I look at the many blessings he's given me and to this ministry that I love, I know for sure that for as long as I cling on to Him at ALL times, He will see me through. I'm sure He will do the same for you. The secret here is to 'give thanks for all things, and cling on to Jesus....For some of you, that is my message for you this day.

I personally want to thank God for a number of things tonight...For a start, I thank God for the leaders in RR. The biggest challenge for any outpost/ministry is the availability of the leaders that form the backbone of this ministry. And here in Selangor #6, we are blessed to have so many young and vibrant leaders and also our senior and veteran leaders who are committed, dedicated and passionate about impacting the lives of the youths and children. I thank you guys for everything we've gone through together. Truly, its been a amazing journey seeing how God blesses and uses us in this life-changing ministry...I know God has laid a vision in my heart and I have 'seen' what He has in store for us. If only we are willing and would say, "Yes Lord. Use me!"

I also want to thank each one of you rangers who have faithfully committed yourselves to come for the RR meeting week in and week out. Without you guys and girls, who's gonna' drive your leaders up the wall? Haha..just kidding. But you guys are the very reason this ministry exists and lives on. My prayer is that God will continue to use each one of you in every area and phase of your lives to be that light for the lost...showing them the way to the Father. Remember friends, living for Him is the only thing worth living for at the end of the day...

Have a good break during the coming holiday season. Everyone has worked hard and deserves this time off...especially Man Utd. Rest well, boys. We've got the big one comin' up next week! And so friends, I bid you so long, farewell and goodnight. Its really really time for me to hit the sack. And if you're still online at this hour of the night, you might want to try sleeping early once a while...Yea, i know what you're thinking. Look who's talking, rite?? :)

God bless!
Share This

No comments: