Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Its time for the Man to speak...

Hi, I'm Daniel. Think you know me well enough? Well, this is my story...

I’ve joined Royal Rangers for almost 15 years now. From the years of buckaroos to pioneers, trailblazers, trailrangers… Actually, I’ve got to admit that I didn’t want to join rangers at first but I was forced by my parents, so reluctantly I joined when I was 7. However, after joining rangers, I started liking it so much (games, ropecraft, firecraft, devotions and etc). I’ve learnt so many things in Royal Rangers; cooking, organising camps&events, camping skills, leadership, respecting others, and also the word of God.

During all these years in rangers, the thing that has impacted me the most is the Royal Rangers Motto: “Ready, Ready for Anything!, Ready to Work, Play, Serve, Worship, Live, Obey God's Word and I think that as christians, this is very important. We’ve got to be ready for everything in our life and be ready to do what god has called us to do.

The Royal Rangers ministry has blessed me in so many ways. It has help me to grow mentally, spiritually and socially. So I just want to thank the Royal Rangers ministry, all the commanders and also all my friends in Royal Rangers for all the things that you have done for me and the ministry. I really appreciate it.

God bless you all...and the Wallabies! Go AUSTRALIA!!!



"No matter what the devil says to me, I'm not listening..."

Daniel is currently pursuing his Business studies in Australia. Aiming to be the next Trump...or trumpet. Without him there, Australia would be a much quiter and peaceful nation...:)

Share This

No comments: