Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Story...

First of all, RR Anniversary was a blast!! Man...I was sooooo excited and happy that everything went on superbly! Stay tuned for the post soon enough...need to get the pics from Jon soon!

Here's another sharing from the heart...this time from the bigger Chin...:)

Greetings from Melbourne!

First of all, blessed 20th Anniversary! Sadly I can’t be there in person to celebrate this joyous occasions but I will be there in Spirit.. haha!

I practically grew in rangers, ever since it started and I’ve never regretted it. I can confidently say that Royal Rangers has greatly impacted my life, from as young as 6 years old (that’s when I joined) till now. I’ve been mentored, nurtured, disciplined and trained by various leaders at different stages of life and I thank God for them. Without them, there will not be "Me" today.

Apart from all the fun, awards, medals, camps, mission trip, & so on, one thing I missed the most is the fellowship with my bro n sis in Christ. They’ve made me feel like part of another wonderful family. When I was at my lowest peak of my life, they were there supporting n praying for me.

Now even though I’m away in Australia, I will do whatever I can to be part of this great ministry. I greatly believe that this ministry will impact many more young children because this ministry FIRST believed in ME."

God bless!

Regards,
Cmdr. Vincent Chin

"Whatever my bro can do, he got it from me..."
Hahaha...
Share This

No comments: