Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Think you're cute??? Think again...

Hey pals...

Less than 72 hours to go! RR 20th Anniversary...this Saturday! All are welcomed! Yess..I'm talking about you...

Its been an interesting journey for me personally...and as I was preparing the things for this Sat, I stumbled across some interesting photos...which I felt that i REALLLLY needed to share with all of you! Man...this is good stuff!

I think this photo was taken was back in the 90s...obviously! Here's the catch...try to figure out who's who in the pic below. Dont these kids look sooooo adorable and cute??? When you look at them today...you might ask "What in the world happen to all the cute-ness???" Haha...

Have fun brainstorming!


Here's my guess (from L to R) : Irvin, Nicholas Ho, Jayson Phuan, Ben Yee, Shaun!!!, ???, and finally..David Raj!!

What an amazing bunch of dudes...Males of the Century, I would say! Haha...

God bless, friends!

Share This

No comments: