Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Thursday, September 20, 2007

RR Selangor #6 History Photo Album

Hey guys,

How's everyone doin? Ahh...scenes from the anniversary's still playin' in my mind! It was just awesome, dudes..

Anyway, for those who missed it or want to relive some of the moments, over the next few days I'm gonna try to upload as many of the videos, slideshows and blogpost regarding our RR Sel #6 20th Annievrsary celebration. So please bear with me as I try to get everything done asap. Just in case you're wondering what happened to the sales of the new RR t-shirt, we will be re-launching our sales campaign at the start of RR on the 1st Sunday in November 2007! If you really can't wait that long, you can always come see me over the weekend and get your tee!

So here it is...the photo album of RR Sel#6, right from the very beginning...






God bless!
Share This

No comments: