Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Genesis 1:1...

Oh boy...what a relief! Now that my IE is back to normal, its time for me to give all of you a lil' treat! :)

Was just browsing through all my old RR photo collection...and I came across one particularly amusing picture, which really really made my day! I mean, seeing all these small little kids back in those days of innocence really made me smile...and when I look at them 10-15 years down the road today...I started to cry! Haha...

Ladies and gentlemen...presenting you the Historical Photo Of The Week!

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth..."

Have fun guessing who's who...especially the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 7th character in the photo! This stuff will come in handy one day...perhaps during their wedding! Haha...

God blessss!
Share This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no idea who the first one is?
nic ho
jayson phuan
ben yee
shaun lim
nicky kok (so says shaun?)
david raj