Royal Rangers Selangor #6

Monday, October 06, 2008

National Training Camp 2008!

Welcome back friends!

Yes...I know...you guys are probably sick of seeing Cmdr Eric's birthday post by now eh? My apologies for not updating the blog for the past 2 weeks. Its been crazy times for all, and now that things have settled down a bit, I think its a good time for me to blog and to update you on the latest happenings in Sel #6!

As you all know, a total of 20 leaders and 4 trainers from Selangor #6 attended the recently concluded RR National Training (Torture) Camp 2008 in Sg. Congkak from the 1st - 4th Oct. Man...I'm telling you...all I can say is "Thank God its OVER!" Coming home never felt this good. After days of slogging it out in the jungle, enduring the heat, overcoming the endless days of rain...I'm glad and proud to say that all the campers succesfully passed and graduated from NTC! Congratulations to each one of you. Wear the NTC patch proudly on your uniform, and always be reminded of the hardship endured to earn this badge. Truly, each one of you deserved it and I pray that the experience gained will make you a better leader in His kingdom!

Just to share with you a bit of photos from the camp...I'm sorry that I am unable to post a lot of pics and share with you what happened in the camp. If you wanna know what happened, all you gotta' do is to sign up for the next round of NTC! Trust me...you wouldn't want me to spoil the fun, excitement and suspense thats in store for you by sharing what happened. Its an NTC secret! :)

Once again, a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the NTC campers, especially the 20 of you from Selangor #6, the biggest contingent in the camp! Truly...you guys made me proud, as well as make me cry! :) Okok...enough of the sentimental mushy mushy stuff! Enjoy the pics, courtesy of Cmdr. Grace...


NTC Graduates - Class of 2008!

Well done to the NTC Camp Staff for all the hardwork and long-suffering nights...

From left: Reuben Ponniah, Eddy Law, Hor Wai, Shamita, Jason Ponniah, William See, Theresa Teoh, Simon Kang, Michael Raj, Lai Kit, Samuel Sham, Jim Guneratnam, Eric Teh and Darren Teoh.

Selangor #6 NTC Graduates! You guys rock my socks...and beret!!!

NTC Graduates (Sel #6) 2008:

1) Alison Seow
2) Amy Joy Tan
3) Andy Gan
4) Benjamin Yee
5) Chan Chiew Hoe
6) Daniel Seliong
7) Grace Loh
8) Jason Ong
9) Jayson Phuan
10) Jeff Yee
11) Kenny Chin
12) Kevin Chin
13) Laura Yee
14) Sheila Yong
15) Sherlyn Wong
16) Simon Kong
17) Stephen Ponniah
18) William Ong
19) Yap Pei Jun
20) Yap Zhi Fung

Hats off to each one of you! Now that its officially over...its time to P-A-R-T-Y!!! Just like uni graduation...hats all flying all over the place by the time this picture was over!

What a week its been for all of us! Raya hols, spending it all in the NTC...I'm sure its all worth it at the end of the day. And as promised, I will be updating the RR Anniversary post by this week. Dont worry...I didn't forget about it. Stay tuned for that yea?

Please also keep ranger Daniel Ng in your prayers, as he'll be undergoing ankle surgery tomorrow. He was injured during futsal yesterday, and we are all hoping for his speedy recovery. God bless, bro!

Lastly...in the words of a very popular war hero..."We Came, We Endured, and We Conquered NTC!"
Share This

No comments: